Accurate, Reliable, Efficient
Alliance has the ability to handle the outbound distribution, returns processing and storage of wholesale product and consumer direct fulfillment orders in the multi-millions annually.
To meet the needs of our ever-expanding business partners, Alliance boasts a brand new, two-year old, 400,000 square foot distribution facility centrally positioned near the UPS’ national air hub in Louisville, KY.
In addition, we have established a network of strategic corporate office locations in Dallas, Los Angeles and South Florida.
PICK, PACK & SHIP – We ensure your orders are processed accurately, packed with care, reach their destination on-time and are in pristine condition.
- Order accuracy 99.9% and controllable fill of 99.5%
- Paperless pick, pack and ship process using
- Green Certified RF technology
- High speed sorting and labeling equipment
- Custom shipping labels and packaging options
- Bulk orders securely strapped for shipment
- Ecommerce and B2B order fulfillment
- Implementation of eco-friendly CDF packaging
RETURNS & REVERSE LOGISTICS - Accurate, cost effective returns processing makes certain product is processed, available for sale or credit and issued in a timely manner.
- Return carton receiving “receipt-on-dock” via EDI
- Automated processing to re-stock or ship to vendor
- Extensive reporting via EDI/Data Warehouse creates full visibility
High Level Client and Customer Base
Being over 99.9% accurate in our operations gives us the honor of servicing such Fortune 500 companies as Amazon®, Barnes & Noble®, Best Buy® and Target®.
State-of-the-Art Warehouse Management Systems
- Major capital investment in state-of-the-art material handling automation
- Virtual inventory gives customers real-time visibility
- Closed circuit televised security and visibility
3PL Services Provides customers a cost effective, experienced partner with an infrastructure built to ship millions of items to thousands of locations.
- Warehousing and inventory control
- Vendor managed inventory programs
- Ecommerce B2C fulfillment
- Pick, pack, and ship
- Automated returns management
- Kitting and other value added packaging services
- IT services
- Customer care/call support center
Value Added Service Capabilities Customized packaging services to meet the unique needs of a diverse customer base.
- Kitting and multi-packs
- Repackaging and product refurbishment
- Shrink wrapping
- Custom stickering options